Associate Consultant (Shanghai, China)
Asia Perspective is looking for talents skillful in problem solving, leadership, teamwork and making substantial impact. Candidates we highly valued shall be sharp, ambitious, highly motivated, result oriented and sharing our passion for consulting – and for life. We want people advanced in fast changing environments with willingness to adapt and learn.
1. Work independently to design and develop templates for data collection
2. Independently collect data through desk research, interviews, surveys, and other methods (depending on the project’s scope, nature and requirements)
3. Assist in preparing and conducting supplier/site visits and collect relevant data
4. Independently carry out relevant analysis according to project requirements and scope
5. Prepare concise, accurate documents including proposals to prospective clients as well as presentations to existing clients with support from senior consultants
1. Bachelor degree or above in related fields
2. Proactive team player with the ability to work independently on project based analysis and business assessment.
3. Strong business sense, logical and analytical, has good communication and negotiations skills while maintain good relationships with clients.
4. Proficient in English and able to deliver reports independently.
If you feel that this is an environment in which you would prosper and succeed, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org