Consultant (Shanghai, China)
Asia Perspective is looking for talents skillful in problem solving, leadership, teamwork and making substantial impact. Candidates we highly valued shall be sharp, ambitious, highly motivated, result oriented and sharing our passion for consulting – and for life. We want people advanced in fast changing environments with willingness to adapt and learn.
1. As per project requirements, structure the project scope, research methodology, and plan output – analysis/insights
2. Responsible for the project execution, guide team members and monitor the work done by the team members to ensure top quality delivery by the project team
3. Participate in client communication through both telephone and face-to-face discussions throughout project life-cycle.
1. Bachelor degree or above in related fields
2. One to two years related experience in market entry/expansion, supply chain and sourcing
3. A proactive team player with the ability to work independently on project based analysis and business assessment
4. Strong business sense, logical and analytical, with good communication and negotiations skills while maintaining good relationships with clients
5. Proficient in English and able to deliver report independently
If you feel that this is an environment in which you would prosper and succeed, please send your CV to email@example.com