Asia Perspective is looking for talents skilful in problem solving, leadership, teamwork and making substantial impact. Candidates we highly value shall be sharp, ambitious, highly motivated, result oriented and sharing our passion for consulting – and for life. We want people advanced in fast changing environments with willingness to adapt and learn.
- Management of projects as well as project team independently, to make sure completing the assigned tasks at a satisfactory level.
- Necessary communication with the clients to understand the client’s needs.
- Managing and coaching the project team to make sure delivery the high qualify report to the clients.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and delivering consistent positive results
- Work actively with add-on sales ensuring that follow-up projects with existing clients are identified and executed
- Identifying new business opportunities and supporting Senior Manager and Partner in efforts to maintain the relationship with clients.
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, economics, supply chain, engineering or business administration related fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in an in-house consulting environment or a consulting firm.
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Preferred candidates will be creative, independent thinkers with a passion for success, visionary, and confident with clients.
- Quick learner
- Good communication skills
- Professional level of English is a must.
If you feel that this is an environment in which you would prosper and succeed, please send your CV to email@example.com