Vietnam Distributor Search for Swedish Pharmaceutical Company
The client, a Swedish pharmaceutical company, was looking for a new distributor of their products in Vietnam. The client has had a presence in the Vietnamese market for quite some time with a local distributor but failed to deliver the expected outcome. Therefore, the client turned to Asia Perspective for support in conducting a search for potential pharmaceutical distributors in the region.
The aim of the project was to help the client identify the most suitable distributor alternative of the requested products.
The project was conducted in three steps:
- Market Research and Distributor Identification
- Evaluation and screening of identified partners
- Conclusion and recommendation on which distributor to proceed with
A long list of potential distributors was collected from Asia Perspective’s internal database together with additional market research, based on key criteria mutually agreed between the client and Asia Perspective.
After initial assessment, Asia Perspective conducted and in-depth analysis to evaluate the potential distributors as well as identify their strength and weaknesses. A short list of alternatives was presented to the client for further assessment and analysis.
- Asia Perspective provided client with an overview market report indicating the market insights and ongoing trends.
- A highly qualified short-list of potential distributors meeting all the listed requirements.
- A local distributor was identified as the best alternative for the client.
- Asia Perspective successfully connected the client with the potential distributor and facilitated their partnership.